Monday, December 22, 2008

I can't dance a single step!

Today we are going to be talking about dancing. I'm a horrible horrible dancer. I've always wanted to go to a club and just dance the night away but I can't dance. I remember going to see Q and Not U. Just dancing my ass off while my two stiff friends play a game of pool. During Q and Not U!!!! They are dance and hand clap goodness. Maybe my friends thought I was having some kind of attack. But I'm not going to talk about your standard dancing at your standard club. Or in my case a gay club.

I'm talking chair dancing!!! Oh don't pretend you kids at home don't know what I'm talking about! It is the kind of dancing you do when your itunes plays that song makes you dance. So you do that little dance in your chair. I love doing that little chair dance.



My favorite bands to chair dance to:

The Parson Redheads
The Faint
Los Campesinos!
M.I.A.
Hot Chip
MGMT
Foals
Spoon


I'm sure there are many many more but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. And I will be posting my top albums of 2008. Maybe tonight. I'm still deciding.

What's plugged in the headphones? The Faint-"Violent" From the album "Danse Macabre" (2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment